— C. Bukowski
Previously, I have hated every single motorcycle that roars past my
house (apartment, let’s be real) on one of the busiest intersections in Denver.
Today a handsome young gentleman on a motorcycle was watching me cook in my second-floor kitchen whilst waiting for the light to turn green. I caught him, and waved and smiled very excitedly. He broke out in a big grin and waved back.
Today, motorcycles outside are okay I guess. :) I hope I made his day like he did mine.
- Nic: Saw S at the Goodwill with some unattractive broad. Ducked out, I don't think he saw me.
- Me: You know, I don't mind if y'all talk or you guys are friends. Neutral memory, you know?
- Nic: We can't be friends. But I get it. I panicked.
- Me: Yeah man. I am at a point where I hope he is happy. I'm kind of relieved to hear he is still around.
- Nic: You're all right, kid.
- Me: I know.
is it normal to feel so disjointed/disconnected from everyone else in the world?